Bou is a new-school brand company for those creating something novel, radical, or flat out weird. As our team expands, we’re looking for a promising brand builder with an analytical approach to digital marketing.
Working at Bou
When joining Bou, you'll get to work directly with our 50+ brands, ranging from early-stage companies to the fastest-growing scale-ups and more established brands like universities and non-profits. You'll become a part of an all-hands-on-deck team building brands through marketing, communications, design, and web development.
Your daily tasks
As a data-driven marketer at Bou, your typical day consists of tasks like planning and executing brand launches, running and optimizing digital marketing campaigns, feeding content with findings from marketing data, and discussing results and learnings directly with clients. Yet prepare for the unexpected too: our team adapts quickly to changes and always shifts the focus to whatever the brand needs the most.
- A data-driven approach to marketing – you thrive for linking brand-building efforts to business-relevant KPIs and bringing back learnings to generate even better ideas
- Experience and skills to use 3+ of the following marketing tools – and eagerness to learn the rest proactively:
- Hubspot (or other marketing automation software)
- Google Data Studio (or other marketing dashboard software)
- Contentful (or other CMS software)
- Facebook & Instagram Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Google Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Reddit Ads
- People business is your business – you have previous client communications and project management experience (volunteer activities definitely count) or are eager to learn head-on and face even the stickiest situations all smiles
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and get tactical – we don’t have above-all directors or pure strategists at Bou
- Hunger to learn from a wide range of industries and technologies – we build brands for a great variety of companies, from handcrafted coffee brands to quantum computing companies
- Strong written and spoken English – Nordic languages are an advantage, not a necessity
We acknowledge that finding a person who ticks every box is nearly impossible. But if you felt these definitely are your shoes to fill, show us what you got. And show us your passion to grow as well, because more than anything, we are looking for those "If I don’t know, I'll figure out" -type of brand builders.
Send whatever gets your foot in the door: firstname.lastname@example.org